An association you’ll be happy to associate with
For over fifty years, AESC has been bringing energy servicing companies together to improve the industry.
The Association of Energy Service Companies (AESC) is the premier association of the energy service industry. We provide information and assistance to members in many important areas of our industry, including:
- Management and safety conferences
- Meetings with government officials
- Cooperation with industry organizations
- Safety and training materials
- Technology development
- Government and regulatory insight
- Environmental compliance materials
- Monitoring of the Federal Register
- Oilfield theft prevention
- Well Servicing Magazine and WellServicingMagazine.com
- Local and national meetings
- Safety statistics program
The AESC was established in 1956 as the Association of Oilwell Servicing Contractors (AOSC). Over the years, the industry and the association evolved to comprise more industry services and products. In 1996, the organization changed its name to the Association of Energy Service Companies in order to better reflect the interests of the total energy service industry.
For more than five decades, the AESC has operated through a network of national committees and local chapters, who address safety, technology, environmental, insurance, governmental, training, oilfield theft, and other issues of common concern.